31 October 2015

Text message inspiration :P

23 years of life have thought me enough to know friends are precious! :) And I am thankful to have best of the lot! One winter day, one of friends forwarded me a text message - 'If you have to convert me into non-living thing, what would it be?'. I casually answered cloud/star or swing. I was asked 'why?' and I had good time in hand so I replied with a poem ;). It was liked! So, here goes a silly cheers to our friendship and all the friendships in the world! :)

I like the rain drops
But they could slide off
I also like fresh crops
But they too will wither

I like the wind too
But its not here to stay
And I like blooming flowers
But only in certain seasons they sway

So, its the clouds
Which can follow me wherever
Or it could be starts
Which keep shining forever

It could be moon too
But it hides sometimes
Ans so next is swing
On which sitting I can make rhymes! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Text message inspiration :P

23 years of life have thought me enough to know friends are precious! :) And I am thankful to have best of the lot! One winter day, one of ...