16 February 2010

Crazy kgp

I just realized that how crazy all are at kgp!! And one of the place is our room.. i bet you and your friends, ultimately end up talking/doing all crazy things and facing out of the world behavior of your friend. Okay... so here are few daily happening crazy things between me and my rommie.

Okay. So, I come from the classes and if she, generally, is already in the room, there are two possibilities - One is either she is studying or Two, she is chatting online. The first one is better as I get some of 'her' to talk with me otherwise whole of 'her' is in the virtual world which does not include real 'me' in it and needs me to ping her...and by virtue of our LAN divider, according to her it is just alright to ask that from me. Consider the situation when she is in virtual world and I enter the room-

me:         Hi!!

Aakriti:   Hi. (no emotions. nothing. A dry, hard hi.)

me:         Do you know what happened today?

Aakriti:    .......

me:         Listen na...

Aakriti:   ........

me:        Aakriti!!!

Aakriti:  Haan? What?  (Yo!! I manage to get this 'haan?' and 'what?' from her for real 'me'!)


me:       Today naa, ....blah blah....

Aakriti:   ........

me:       What do you think?

Aakriti:  hmm?

(ya..let me tell you i am proud of her for she managed to say one little 'hmm' and simultaneously typing with the great speed....I pity her key-board)

me:       (I repeat things in short)

Aakriti:  hmm..

me:       What hmm...hmm.... say something...something other than 'hmm'

Aakriti:  haan ya... what were you saying?

(what the hell?? does she expect me repeat the whole thing third time?....Aakriti, answer!!)



This was about her craziness about virtual world. Okay, now If I don't tell you about how frustrate her sometimes, she will kill me...ofcourse...vitually..!! Still let me take safer side and confess. So, here I tell-

Sometimes when we are talking to each other (which happens rarely) I ask her questions like -

me:       Aakriti, which is your fav. number?

Aakriti: fav. number? aaa....okay.... its 'y' i guess

She manages to give me an answer but then my next question comes -

me:       Why this number? Don't you think it should be 'x' 'coz ...blah blah...(according to her I give the bad bad reason of which only I can think of) and that you are doing partiality towards this little 'x'?

yeah..I accuse her of making that some non-living 'x' feel bad. (oh, 'm sorry for that dear)

me:       okay fine. forget the number. Tell me which is your fav. month?

Aakriti:  month?...oh...okay...what kind of a Question is this? I mean...

me:        say what you think at this moment... i tell you that is the month...your fav. month!

Aakriti:  okay...in that case it is December.

me:        okay. nice. :) why? (she keeps wondering what is 'nice' in that? .....and I too 'm wondering why I said nice that time...)

Aakriti:   why!??!!... C'mon now... I am not answering this. You and your crazy questions... no... I am not answering.

me:         tell na...

Aakriti:   I mean, there is no specific reason for that. You said say the month I was thinking about. I said it. Thats it.

me:        hmm...you know what?

Aakriti:  What?

me:       Even my fav. month is December and this is the only fav. thing of which I don't know the reason 'why?'. But I like Dec. for sure.
(oh, now I realize that how much frustration does this thing create. I confess that I really talk non-sense sometimes.... I'll try my best not to ask her such questions....even when I think of my answers to them).


And now i will tell you how both of us talk crazy things together-

I was taking my brush out and she she gave her brush to keep it back. Then suddenly she says

Aakriti:  How opposite we are! You took it out and I asked to keep mine in!  (oh! ya... opposite.. as if this thing is worth noticing and is one of the criteria for deciding 'people are opposite or similar')

when I came back, I put my brush back and.....

me:       You see, we are not at all opposite.... just that there is a time lag between our similarity... (this thing made her hallu and I enjoyed!!)

These were general things that our talk with each other comprises of. I know there are more crazy people out there and you people are free to write your rommie's or friend's crazy things as comments.
And my dear rommie, you are free to comment anything on this....


PS: I have used chat language..a lot of it in my post. I like to write that way!! If you mind, please don't stop reading my blog. Just try and bear with it...

9 comments:

  1. Awesome Yaar!!
    Really interesting
    btw
    who is she chatting with?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME POST
    KEEP IT UP
    FEW PPL HAVE THE ABILITY TO KEEP THE READERON
    AND U HAVE IT
    U KNOW HOW TO WRITE
    GR8 GOING

    @shubham
    u interested in kgp or the chat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sahhiii,,,
    aaahn..yer next blog shud be abt hw u found d only sensible person in kgp("u knw who")..k..mujhe bhi blog ki kahani me aana hai,,lol!!
    great work dude!!!awesome going!!!
    muahh.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolz...
    never expected such crazy things ud ever turn up in a blog...
    yeah! fine.. i agree i get wierd at times ..nt replying to ur questions while chatting...bt u kno i say sorry every nyt for doing so...nd i really mean it..nd u kno dat ..haina(say yes!!)

    nd haan...dont u urself think ur question r really wierd smtyms :P ..like asking for fav no nd month is okay..bt fav tym of day??!!! fav figure of speech???!!! i fear wat if u smday ask wich is my fav finger or...gosh!

    while writing bout our crazy talks...u forgot to mention d sensible things v bhaat bout ;)(though dats a rarity...bhaating nd dat too sensible :P )nd also dat hw gud frens hv v becum...(thanks to me! i bore wid ur craziness ;) )

    and nw..though u gave me freedom to write wateva i want to..bt i still think its getting too big..plus i jus remembered u live by my side and i cn talk to u outsyd dis too...so ending dis..i wanna THANK U for making me a part of ur blog nd of ur life too...nd yes for bearing wid me...THANKS A LOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was fun reading your bubbly experiences.
    it is stupid activities we do together,
    pointless arguments and saying sorry only to
    repeat the mistake.....that brings us close.
    you will miss them.

    Your writing style is good...i wonder why you
    haven't kept your roomie anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahAH GODLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey its really funny and interesting.It happens with me also at times, when am talking to my mummy and she is reading some magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "me: You see, we are not at all opposite.... just that there is a time lag between our similarity... (this thing made her hallu and I enjoyed!!) " LOL
    this was the best...I sympathesize with Aakriti dear :)..nice one Rujutha

    ReplyDelete
  9. what sort of questions are you asking(fav month number.. seriously???)???no wonder she doesn't listen to you !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Text message inspiration :P

23 years of life have thought me enough to know friends are precious! :) And I am thankful to have best of the lot! One winter day, one of ...