11 February 2010

The last line came true....I miss you.....

This is the poem I wrote when in N.K.V.S. (name of my school) when in 8th. It was real sad that we were shifting to pune and I had to change my school too. So, I wrote it for all my friends and the last line turns true.. I miss you all now and so I'm posting it here... So, here it goes only for you - 


When I needed
you stood there
                        When to be heard
                         you listened there
When wanted to know
you told it
                       When was wrong
                       you scolded a bit
When had to laugh
laughing in grass we lay
                      When was sad
                       you did all to make my day
When wanted to go
you came along
                        When wanted to sit
                        you sat besides for long
You are the flower
with the morning dew
                       When I will go to pune
                       I will miss you...                        

1 comment:

Text message inspiration :P

23 years of life have thought me enough to know friends are precious! :) And I am thankful to have best of the lot! One winter day, one of ...