16 November 2014

They do express

  ©  They do express! ;) 


One day I was just scribbling something on a notepad thinking about numbers and geometry. Suddenly I started looking for feelings and emotions in shapes and symbols and I started scribbling the smilies formed by different shapes and symbols as seen in the picture. One of my colleagues saw it and found it really geeky and cool. So, I just thought of putting it here...to store it. 

The angle one has an acute and an obtuse angle but not a ninety degree angle...but may be its nose can be ninety degrees. I myself pointed out this one... if you feel any of them can any cooler/geekier, let me know through comments or mails :) 

Next time I use any of these shapes or symbols, I will remember their face! :P
Right from the heart... theirs and mine! ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Text message inspiration :P

23 years of life have thought me enough to know friends are precious! :) And I am thankful to have best of the lot! One winter day, one of ...